FXall’s Customer Order Management System (COMS) was designed as an automated system for managing spot FX, NDFs, and metals for institutional and retail customer orders. FXall’s COMS offers multiple real-time Monitor and Blotter windows with the ability to individually customize each, giving your sales team a high level of control. By adopting our technology to serve your business, you benefit from well-established technical, operational and account support, freeing up resources to focus on your core competencies. You can benefit from a well-tested platform that is used daily by some of the most sophisticated organizations.
- Fully functional Order Management System: Originally specified by one of the world's largest banks.
- Platform architecture designed for high volume usage: Caters to thousands of users in hundreds of sites handling a multitude of live orders.
- Open architecture: Designed with a sophisticated set of open APIs.
- Installed or hosted deployment: Both software solutions are available depending on your requirements. Color coding for close-to-market and missed orders updates on every price tick.
- All the functionality you need: Handles a sophisticated array of order types so you do not need to build this infrastructure in-house.
- Reliability and scalability: You can depend on our system performance which will scale regardless of the size of your operation.
- Easy integration: Connect to your existing order capture and liquidity systems or we can do it for you.
- Ultimate flexibility: Multiple cost and configuration options.
- Dynamic position totaling enables you to know your position at any market price.
State-of-the Art Order Monitoring
- Summary Monitor provides site-wide overview of the state of the order book by currency.
- Single currency pair ladder Monitor superimposes streaming market bid/offer price.
- Multi-currency Monitor arranges orders for multiple currency pairs together in a single window.
- Users can create an infinite number of custom Blotter windows for monitoring orders, each with a different filter.
- Full order audit history viewable from every Monitor and Blotter screen.
Sophisticated Order Management
- Configurable rules validate whether orders coming into the system qualify for automatic acceptance or require manual acceptance.
- Pass orders instantaneously, either individually or in bulk, or take away from current monitoring if permissioned.
- Compliant with customer name masking regulatory requirements.
- Print from Blotters and Monitors.