The Thomson Reuters Swap Execution Facility (SEF) allows customers to trade FX non-deliverable forwards (NDFs) and FX options electronically through multibank request-for-stream (RFS) liquidity and an anonymous Order Book. Customers benefit from a best execution solution that provides a complete end-to-end workflow solution, including straight-through processing (STP) and settlement.
The Thomson Reuters SEF has specifically been developed to enable you to meet your clearing and reporting obligations as mandated by the Dodd-Frank Act (DFA).
- One platform for trading FX spot, forwards, swaps, NDFs and options electronically with SEF and non-SEF execution
- Ensure a smooth transition to when NDFs are mandatory cleared and must trade on SEFs
- Access deep liquidity from over 80 banks and 1,300 clients with choice in execution via multibank RFS and anonymous Order Book flows
- Streamline your workflow with a comprehensive solution including straight-through processing, settlement and post trade messaging to the DTCC and clearing houses
- Achieve best execution on a regulated platform that includes compliance, pre-trade price transparency credit limit checks and reporting
- Multiple Legal Entity Identifiers (LEIs), Designated Clearing Organizations (DCOs) per entity
- Entitlements for SEF-authorized accounts and users
- End User Exemptions
- Granular customer mapping, using multiple legal entities (DFA or not) to map DFA entities to DFA clients, non-DFA entities to non-DFA clients
- Self-clearers and client clearing