FXall's Settlement Center is an automated post-trade platform connecting clients to over 80 of the largest banks and a network of custodians, correspondent banks and prime brokers. Settlement Center creates confirmations, matches trades, determines settlement paths, manages complex settlement instructions, automatically generates settlement netting payments and delivers third party notifications.
FXall is a CLS Bank-registered vendor connected to all leading order and treasury management systems, and we support multiple formats and the full range of connectivity options, including SWIFT and FIX. Settlement Center fully integrates with FXall Trading for a complete end-to-end execution and settlement workflow solution within a secure, efficient framework or may be implemented on a standalone basis, giving clients the same high degree of control over their operational processes for all trades executed, whether on FXall's platform or elsewhere. Leverage our solution to reduce your fixed costs, manage and maintain your connections and simplify your workflow.
Minimize operational and counterparty risk:
- Manage confirmation processes
- Monitor exceptions
- Identify the best settlement path through Settlement Center's defined rules
- Automatically enrich trades using our complete SSI database
- Complete settlement netting automatically
- Leverage our range of network connectivity options
Confidently monitor notifications:
- Monitor real-time transmission of deal data
- Observe audit trails
- Drill down to see complete SWIFT message details
- Review process performance by counterparty
- Customize user configurations to enhance controls
- Utilize full SWIFT network infrastructure at zero cost
- Monitor CLS trade matching and eligibility status
Enhanced control and compliance builds trust with authorities:
Our focus on best practice makes it easy for clients to be compliant with corporate governance and accounting regulations, as well as foreign exchange guidelines set by the ACI, the Federal Reserve Bank of New York's Foreign Exchange Committee and the Bank of England's Joint Standing Committee on Foreign Exchange.
- Separation of duties
- SAS-70 certification
- Full audit trails for every event
- Future proof your organization for regulatory change
Customized integration and workflow solutions are adapted to your needs:
Our complete workflow solution encompasses both pre-and post-trade to maximize the level of straight-through processing and simplify your settlement processes - allowing you to focus on trading and exception management.
- Seamlessly interface with your Treasury and Order Management Systems
- Client-specific integration plans
- Complete control over your operational processes
- One interface for both CLS and non-CLS eligible trades