FXall publishes best practices insights annually for the foreign exchange market, focusing on how clients can improve control and compliance procedures. Advanced control and compliance capabilities are embedded in our platform, helping you meet your internal and external rules and fiduciary standards, from idea to execution and settlement.
Our products reflect guidelines established by the Bank of England, Foreign Exchange Committee (FXC) and ACI, and FXall is SAS-70 certified for MiFID compliance.
We help clients comply with best practice requirements with:
- The tools needed to achieve best execution, and to document it. With more liquidity, multiple execution alternatives and high speed connectivity, we can help you get the best price in all market conditions, and for every currency and order size.
- Best execution even if dealing with a custodian or single bank
- Comprehensive reporting capabilities that can be tailored to your needs, along with sophisticated analytical tools, including cost analysis of your execution quality for compliance and improved performance
- Automated processing and full audit trails that facilitate SOX compliance. Trade details are automatically captured and reported at every stage of the deal lifecycle, providing an unbroken audit trail and providing a basis for comprehensive analysis and evaluation of your trades.
- FXall’s robust, flexible role-based permissioning and approval tools let you establish multiple levels of segregation to help enforce compliance with your procedures
- Deal limits and time stamps
- Automated post-trade settlement and clearing, match and confirm trades with all counterparties, automatically calculate net position payments and accommodate both on- and off-platform deals.
- Segregated trading and settlement systems